Make work. Advance your career. Learn online at your own pace.
MCAD offers several online classes and programs. Take a stand-alone course, combine courses for a short certificate, or enroll in an online graduate degree.
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Design (30 credits, 10 courses)
- Master of Arts in Graphic and Web Design (30 credits, 10 courses)
- Design Foundations Certificate (3 courses)
- Web Development Certificate (5 courses)
- Biomimicry Certificate (3 courses)
- User Experience (UX) Certificate (4 courses)
- Continuing Education Online Course Catalog
About MCAD Online Learning
Most online courses at MCAD are asynchronous, meaning you will not have set class meeting times. Instead, courses are project-based with two to three deadlines per week, and you can choose a time and place that works best for you to complete your work. Course activities may include readings, video demonstrations and tutorials, discussions, projects, and critiques.