To be eligible for financial aid through MCAD, you must:
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be registered with Selective Service, if required
- Be taking at least 6 credits per semester
- Be making satisfactory academic progress toward an eligible degree
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Not be in default on a federal education loan
Financial Aid Enrollment Status
Enrollment status is determined by the total credit hours you are enrolled in per semester.
|Status||Credit Hours Per Semester|
|Full-time||12 or more credits|
|Three-quarters time||9–11 credits|
|Less than half-time||5 or fewer credits*|
*If you drop below half-time status or withdraw during a semester, all or part of your financial aid for that semester may be prorated or canceled. No financial aid is available through MCAD if you are enrolled less than half-time.