Alum Christian Lundsgaard talks about the sustainable design program offered by MCAD.
Change your perspective.
Change your designs.
Change our world.
MCAD’s fully online master of arts in sustainable design was created for busy working professionals who are passionate about sustainability. The program enlists a global community of students and world-class instructors working together to push the sustainability envelope forward across a variety of disciplines and industries.
This program is ideal for students who are seeking a deep understanding of the cutting-edge theories, practical applications, and leadership strategies of sustainable design in order to forge new paths in this continually evolving field.
Just 30 credits and 5 semesters stand between you and your master's. Complete the fully online program anytime, anywhere.
Throughout this Online Program You Will:
- Explore innovative sustainable design techniques and processes
- Join an international network of sustainability professionals
- Develop collaboration, leadership, design strategy, and problem-solving skills
- Complete a cutting-edge sustainability thesis project
- Gain actionable knowledge that keeps you and your organization at the forefront of this increasingly important field
Learn more on the .
Not Ready to Commit?
Try an online sustainable design course offered through MCAD Continuing Education.