Learn about the entrepreneurial studies major at MCAD.
Combine your interests in both business and art. Work on real projects with real clients.
The entrepreneurial studies major equips you to succeed in a constantly evolving economy through real-world, client-based projects that connect business, advertising, art, design, and sustainable development. This is MCAD's only major within the bachelor of science program.
As an Entrepreneurial Studies Major You Will:
- Work with real clients on real projects
- Build your technical and conceptual advertising skills
- Hone your creative problem-solving skills
- Gain experience in project management and the agency setting
- Learn to clearly communicate ideas, both visually and verbally
- Network with successful business professionals
MCAD is the region's only art and design college with an entrepreneurial studies program.